The WM-Nano is the ideal solution for grocers and markets with limited space needing high performance and consistent wrapping.Inquire Now
Ishida WM-Nano Tabletop Wrapper
Until recently there’s been little middle ground in wrapping equipment. Retailers could choose a small, manual station or a room-sized automatic machine. But now there’s another choice.
Ishida’s WM-Nano is currently the only auto-wrapper on the market compact and affordable enough for all retailers. At just 28 inches wide, 34 inches deep, and 28 inches high, it’s a unique concept—a tabletop unit with an integrated scale and printer, offering all the benefits and features of a full-size automatic machine in a modest size and affordable price.
The WM-Nano boosts output as high as 15 packages per minute (PPM), while reducing the risk of repetitive motion injuries often caused by hand-packaging and achieving the same attractive, quality wrap every time, regardless of operator.
By reducing space requirements 50 to 70 percent over competitor models, the WM-Nano fits almost anywhere and accommodates a wide range of products and tray sizes.
Controlled by the Uni-7 price-computing scale and printer, the WM-Nano brings the same user interface right from the front counter to the back room, where operators won’t have to learn another type of equipment.
- 7-inch color LCD touch screen with backlight and positive input response
- Dual-range weighing 0-6 kg x 0.002 kg 6-15 kg x 0.005 kg
- Front-load label cassettes
- Ethernet communications
- Up to 99 pages of speed keys
- Adjustable touchscreen viewing angle
- 77 tactile keys
- 4 MB expandable to 2 GB
- 30+ selectable fixed bar code formats
- Compatible with third-party communication software, including Invatron’s PLUM and ADC’s InterScale
- generous in-feed accommodates trays up to 10 inches x 14 inches
- wraps up-to 3.5 kg (7.5 pound) packs
- uses poly or PVC wrapping film in widths from 16 to 22 inches
Brochure for Ishida WM-Nano Tabletop Wrapper